What are the Library lending rules and policies?
6 views |
Last updated on Sep 19, 2017
Lending rules vary a bit by category:
- Most patrons can keep books, videos, educational media, curriculum library items, and government documents for 4 weeks. Faculty and staff may keep these items for 15 weeks.
- All Wilkie Classic DVDs and entertainment DVDs, may be checked out for 1 week.
- Loras College students working on their theses may check out books for the semester by special arrangement with the library director.
- Unless labeled otherwise, Reserve items are checked out for a 2-hour time period. All Reserve items must be used in the Library.
- Items that cannot be checked-out from the Library include those classified as reference, periodicals, microfilm or microfiche, or material from the Center for Dubuque History, Loras College Archives, or Special Collections.
You can find more information on our policies page: http://library.loras.edu/privileges