Yes and no.
The library's catalog is available from on and off campus.
Other library databases, such as those linking to articles and ebooks, are available in the library building only, per our licenses with the database vendors. You may visit the Loras College Library and access the databases by using our public desktop computer stations near the check-out desk.
For a description of other library services for alumni, go the the Alumni Services guide.read more
Anyone who has an Iowa public library card and a picture ID may check out books and other items from the library, however, anyone is welcome to use our public computers or any public area in the library.read more
204 views | 0 0 | Last updated on Jun 11, 2018 Facilities
179 views | 0 0 | Last updated on Jun 11, 2018 Facilities
178 views | 0 0 | Last updated on Jun 11, 2018 Facilities
174 views | 0 0 | Last updated on Jun 11, 2018 Equipment
To add a printer in Windows 10:
1. click on the window-pane key + the R key on the keyboard to bring up the Run command dialog box;
2. type in \\prnt01\ and hit OK, then browse for the desired printer;
3. double-click on the name of the desired printer to add this printer
4. the newly added printer should now display in your list of available printers. if not, you may need to restart your computer.read more
168 views | 0 0 | Last updated on Jun 11, 2018 Borrowing
166 views | 0 0 | Last updated on Jun 11, 2018 Borrowing
1. Go to the Library’s home page (http://library.loras.edu/home)
2. In the Navigation Bar go to “My Personal Library" and click on the "My Library Account" link.
3. Enter your Network login and password
4. There you will see your Account Overview
5. Click on the renew button after the item you wish to renewread more
154 views | 0 0 | Last updated on Jun 11, 2018 Databases
141 views | 0 0 | Last updated on Jun 11, 2018 Collections
DVDs and VHS tapes are shelved on the second floor, to the right classroom 202. They are separated into three collections, The Wilkie Classic Film DVDs, entertainment DVDs, and eMedia (educational DVDs and VHS tapes).
To search for a specific title, click the Video tab on the Loras College Library’s homepage.
139 views | 0 0 | Last updated on Jun 11, 2018 Catalog
The Library catalog is freely available from off-campus; all other Library databases require authentication before reaching the resource. Simply enter the user name and password you use when signing into your computer when asked to login. Check the guide to Accessing Databases from Off-Campus for more information.
137 views | 0 0 | Last updated on Jun 11, 2018 Interlibrary Loan
Powered by LibraryH3lp