Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.
23 views | 0 0 | Last updated on Jul 12, 2017 Equipment
The scanning microfilm reader is on the 1st floor of the library near the microfilm cabinets. To use it,
1. Load film and find what you wish to scan.
2. Double-click on the “Imaging” icon on the computer.
3. Click the “Scan New” icon, or go to File/Acquire Image.
4. Press the green “Start” button on the microfilm reader.
5. Continue scrolling through your film and press the green “Start” button each time you locate something you want to scan.
6. When finished, click “done” on the computer screen.
7. Save your work to a flash drive or a CD by clicking File / Save As and navigating to the flash drive or CD drive.
Look for additional help posted near the machine.
Powered by LibraryH3lp